FIND ME A ATTORNEY search

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Religion and Organized criminals

Religion and Organized criminals:I worked for a guy once that slipped out that he hired me as a part of his tithing ...It
was all good til I ended up laying out his job,,by the way he hired me as a lumpa, And payed me like one as well, he began to preach... then I let him have it with the fact that I graduated parochial school and my brain allowed me the skill to make all the angle cuts plus retort to his bent perceptions...:-)
Religious tv needs to be shown to the people as the snake oil sales men they are. Some rather large donation to be in gods good graces,bullshit. When I need to talk to the man upstairs I will do it while enjoying nature "my back yard" the sky , or where ever I deem appropriate.
= =Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This