FIND ME A ATTORNEY search

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TO SERVE AND PROTECT IS NOT AN OATH

"TO SERVE AND PROTECT" IS NOT AN OATH, It is not part of the swearing in of a police officer. YEP, even the boy scouts of America are held to higher stardards. READ THESE POLICE OATHS AND WATCH VIDEO Below: is document from the State of Tennessee. The "agencey of the police" is bound by no law to protect you.

Title: Police Officer Oath
Summary: Oath of office for a police officer.
Original Author: Barton, Rex
Co-Author:
Product Create Date: 01/11/2002

Subject: Forms; Personnel--Employment agreements; Personnel--Forms; Police--Administration; Police--Personnel
Type: Form

Original Document:
Reference Documents:

Text of Document: I do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitutions of the United States and of the State of Tennessee, and the ordinances of the City of ____________________, and will well and faithfully perform the duties imposed upon me as a police officer of the City
of to the best of my ability; and that I will serve the United States, the State of Tennessee, and the City of ________________ honestly and faithfully, and will obey the orders of the officers and officials placed over me according to law.
Name Date_____

Signature____________________________

Mayor _____________________________

============

http://www.county.milwaukee.gov/LawEnforcementOathof9155.htm
law Enforcement Oath of Honor

Milwaukee

On my honor, I will never betray

my badge, my integrity, my

character or the public trust. I

will always have the courage to

hold myself and others

accountable for our actions. I will

always uphold the Constitution,

my community, and the agency I

serve.


++++++
and now for the Boy scouts of america,, BSA
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.

I smell a HUGE DIFFERENCE, DONT YOU,, SO HERE IS THERE ANSWER Boy SCOUTS HITLER YOUTH

=