FIND ME A ATTORNEY search

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ARIZONA REFUGE OPENED FOR HUNTING

OPEN SEASON DECLARED IN ARIZONA REFUGE FOR HUNTING.
While not yet official, what if it was? I can tell you I am pretty dern tired of watching news casts of ILLEGAL ALIEN PEOPLE, hopping a 12' high fence to steal my job and seats at the local schools intended for OUR children. With that being said, and the state of this story (watch video in this post); if these people were hopping into my back yard, and there was fear of my life and safety of house hold, I would have no problem leveling a fire arm.


For those who don't know, in 2006 a portion of an ARIZONA STATE WILD LIFE REFUGE was closed to the AMERICAN public for reasons deemed safety related, due to the intense activity by armed illegal aliens in a 3500 acre area adjacent to the MEXICAN border. Since 2006, sources claim advances in the control of this Gorilla activity have been curbed by the Arizona fish and game, and the US border patrol, but have not yet released an official reopening of this area.

WATCH MORE INFO VIDEOS

The Federal Government's failure to act in this regard have left local law enforcement officials far understaffed, and pleading for help as we have all seen in the recent news.

Which brings me full circle back to my rifle. What I am talking about here folks, Is life, liberty, and the right to protect my self and property, under the law. Hmm, If it was my back yard.... what to do.. Thats right folks you don't know what to do, because your rights as a citizen have been diminished by the same people destroying our constitution; YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS AND CORRUPT LOCAL GOVERNMENT CRONIES. Ever wonder why more and more police keep getting hired while no one knows how to pay for them? BUT YOU NEED THEM! Guess what? They are there to arrest you for protecting yourself. I theorize if a group of legally armed citizens went to protect that space , that local law enforcement's job would be shifted to controlling these people, instead of protecting the border. If thats true, then the so is the theory of the slow dilution of the American will to resist pseudo military government control, and the birth of THE NEW WORLD ORDERread or GET THE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC DVD

Once, I said during an argument over OSAMA BIN LADEN, that if the SPECIAL FORCES can't get him , we should open hunting season on him and post his picture and the bounty to all the Florida boys. WE WOULD HAVE HIM BY NOW. This was not a slight on the boys from the state of Florida, but a compliment. I had pictures in my mind of pick-up trucks filling up with experienced hunters, hooting and hollering and a head on a stick, all because season was opened for hunting on these guys.


OK, this may all sound a little uncouth, and with no regard to race, color or creed, I do believe that the majority of Obama LEGALIZED beer drinking AMERICAN CITIZENS would protect this country tooth and nail, illegals won't. But, it SHO WOULD SUCK, to get arrested for
shooting ALIENS AND WAR CRIMINAL ENEMIES of the state, IN MY BACK YARD. ARIZONA REFUGE; OPEN FOR HUNTING. YOU DECIDE ?
This YANKEE is with the boys from Florida and the LEGALLY PROTECTED CITIZENS OF ARIZONA, who like me and the boys from Florida, probably are going to need a slick NEW YORK LAWYER =